Information for Contributors
Contributions for the IASL Newsletter are welcome
from around the world
- School library news from your part of the world;
- Information about upcoming meetings or reports of conferences;
- Information about new documents or reports;
- Discussion of professional issues;
- News of people or libraries;
- News from member associations;
- Initiatives in the field of continuing education;
- Developments in education for school librarianship;
- Important local research projects; or
- Other topics related to school libraries or information services in schools.
- Materials should be submitted directly to the IASL Newsletter Editor at email@example.com.
- Electronic submission of material is preferred, using Microsoft Word.
- Digital images should be saved in no less than 150dpi in JPEG or PNG formats.
- Email submissions should be as an attached Word document, not in the body of the message.
- Copy that is submitted as printed material that includes graphics should be accompanied by either original photographs, or graphics files saved on CD-ROM (photocopies of graphics are not accepted).
- Include the following contact information: full name, professional title, organization, and email address
Contact the editor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.