Library Commendation Award
Nominations are currently not being accepted for the 2017 year.
Past Award Recipients
- 2017 Lesley Farmer (USA)
- 2015 Libraries for Labour Camps, Virgilio G. Medina Jr. Brighton College, Abu Dhabi, United Abrab Emirates
- 2014 No award
- 2013 No award
- 2012 No award
- 2011 California School Library Association for Learning 2.0 Project
- 2010 No award
- 2009 Andrea Walker, Head of Library & Information Resources, Renaissance College, Hong Kong. for developing the library and resource centre as the hub of teaching and learning
- 2008 The Australian School Library Association Inc. (ASLA), Australia for ASLA Online Virtual Conferences I, II & III.
- 2007 The Toronto District School Board, Canada for the publication Imagine the Learning! A Guide for Elementary Teacher-Librarians and Teachers to Use with Students.
- 2006 The Australian School Library Association Inc. (ASLA), Australia, in collaboration with the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA), Australia: Standards of professional excellence for teacher librarians